fbpx
Outdoor Laser Art2018-08-11T22:11:59+01:00

Ioteach (home) Forums Arts Outdoor Laser Art

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Laser art has been with us for many years. The Pink Floyd Laser show is a prime example of how lasers can create art in open spaces. There is also a growing interest in taking this laser art show premise more outdoors and creating art on the open ground and open air. A larger expanse of land than a concert venue has to offer.

How popular do you think this type of art can become? Taking laser technology to a broader level.

K Waris

• Khurram Wariskhurram waris
      Keymaster

I really love outdoor laser art. I have also seen a new form of art that could become more popular than firework displays and that is drone art. For drone art you have a number of drones in the air at once, and they have different coloured lights. They move around forming patterns and beautiful shapes, and the colours change. Just try searching it on YouTube! I would love to see a display like this in reality.

K Waris

• Penelope ScrivensPenelope Scrivens
      Participant

Wow, I would love to see either of these two forms of art, and I think kids would really enjoy it too. This would be a nice introduction to art, and an alternative to those children who can’t handle the loud noises with fireworks.

• Khurram Wariskhurram waris
      Keymaster

I think that art created out in an open space of land is a great idea and would be a resounding success. It can attract a wide audience. People who are into art will come, people who like the outdoors will come, people who are curious will show up to see what’s going on. It sounds like it would be brilliant, and therefore extremely popular.

K Waris

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top