- khurram warisKeymaster11/08/2018 at 10:11 pmPost count: 152Points: 5,321Rank: Radio Star
Laser art has been with us for many years. The Pink Floyd Laser show is a prime example of how lasers can create art in open spaces. There is also a growing interest in taking this laser art show premise more outdoors and creating art on the open ground and open air. A larger expanse of land than a concert venue has to offer.
How popular do you think this type of art can become? Taking laser technology to a broader level.
- khurram warisKeymaster10/10/2018 at 8:57 pmPost count: 152Points: 5,321Rank: Radio Star
I really love outdoor laser art. I have also seen a new form of art that could become more popular than firework displays and that is drone art. For drone art you have a number of drones in the air at once, and they have different coloured lights. They move around forming patterns and beautiful shapes, and the colours change. Just try searching it on YouTube! I would love to see a display like this in reality.
- Penelope ScrivensParticipant14/10/2018 at 5:28 pmPost count: 20Points: 980Rank: Gig Goer
Wow, I would love to see either of these two forms of art, and I think kids would really enjoy it too. This would be a nice introduction to art, and an alternative to those children who can’t handle the loud noises with fireworks.
- khurram warisKeymaster21/10/2018 at 2:10 amPost count: 152Points: 5,321Rank: Radio Star
I think that art created out in an open space of land is a great idea and would be a resounding success. It can attract a wide audience. People who are into art will come, people who like the outdoors will come, people who are curious will show up to see what’s going on. It sounds like it would be brilliant, and therefore extremely popular.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.