fbpx
Affordable 3D Printing2018-06-13T10:50:20+01:00

Ioteach (home) Forums Arts Affordable 3D Printing

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I’d like to create my own 3D models, but I don’t have the money to spend for a 3D printer. Can anyone direct me to a 3D printer that is affordable enough for a middle-class person like me? Is it even logical for me to buy one or should I just find a shop where they do 3D printing?

K Waris

• Khurram Wariskhurram waris
      Keymaster

Well, I personally would go to a shop where they do it for you. I would doubt my own abilities, to do that at least, in this area to the point where I would pay someone to do it for me.

K Waris

• Michael PetersMichael Peters
      Participant

If it is my hobby to build 3D models, then I will just print it out in a shop. If my aim is to create a business using a 3D printer, then I will invest on a 3D printer. I guess it boils down to how often you have to print 3D models.

Keymaster

Thanks for your input and I’m opting to have my 3D models printed in a shop rather than buying my own 3D printer.

I read an article some time ago that 3D technology can be used for creating artificial body parts. I don’t know if I will believe it as that seems very hard to do. What do you think?

K Waris

Keymaster

If it is my hobby to build 3D models, then I will just print it out in a shop. If my aim is to create a business using a 3D printer, then I will invest on a 3D printer. I guess it boils down to how often you have to print 3D models.

The more you do it, the better you get. I think it’s a neat thing to dabble in every once in a while, but I wouldn’t devote so much time to it that I would have to start getting paid to do it.

K Waris

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Go to Top